top of page

Parent Smart Learnin Group

Public·24 members

Today: Borussia MG vs. Bochum live 24 February 2024

Monchengladbach as favorites to win the game at @ 1.91. Check the B. Monchengladbach and VfL Bochum team form, standings and head-to-head statistics here on the ...

Sheffield United moved up to fifth in the Premier League after fighting back to earn a dramatic win over Bournemouth in blustery conditions at Bramall Lane. The Cherries took a deserved lead when Callum Wilson reacted quickest and swept home the rebound after Harry Wilson's effort had been blocked. The hosts responded well and Billy Sharp scored from close range in first-half injury time after a sustained spell of pressure. Real Betis will against Mallorca in match Spain Primera Liga. Real Betis have not good result on last 5 match in league due to Real Betis only have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 2 match is lose. Meanwhile, Mallorca have also not good result on last 5 match in league due to Mallorca only have won in 2 match and 3 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction this match could be won for Real Betis due to they have better rank and also better result in every home match. Meanwhile, Mallorca have lose on 4 match and 1 match is draw. Surely Real Betis have more chance to win on this match. The charges relate to Valcke's time as Fifa general secretary between 2013 and 2015 when he is accused of influencing the award of media rights for Italy and Greece. A further bribery complaint against Al-Khelaifi has been dropped after Fifa reached an "amicable agreement" with the Qatari businessman at the end of January, the statement added. Those allegations were in connection with the award of media rights for the World Cup tournaments in 2026 and 2030. Much of les Monegasques' dismay has come on the road so far though with four of their last five defeats all coming away from the Stade Louis II. Their home form has been rather good but they have picked up just five of a possible 21 points away from the Stade Louis II. However, they have kept up their attacking prowess by creating the second most chances of any Ligue 1 team away form home this season so Toulouse may just be the side to get their second away win of the campaign against. Four of the clubs deeply involved in the scrap to stay up are in action with Brighton and Hove Albion and Watford facing each other at the Amex Stadium on Saturday in a 'six pointer'. Brighton are in 15th place having won just one of their last 10 Premier League games and are just two points above the drop-zone while Watford's mini-revival under Nigel Pearson has stuttered and they find themselves back in 19th place, with only bottom club Norwich City below them. Hornets have renewed hopeSince Nigel Pearson's appointment as Watford manager on 7 December, the Hornets have taken four points from three fixtures, with their only defeat coming against runaway leaders Liverpool. The display at Anfield, where they were narrowly beaten, showed a level of commitment and endeavour rarely seen under former bosses Javi Gracia and Quique Sanchez Flores this season. And this was very much a continuation of that effort, albeit against a side without the same attacking finesse as the leaders. Human rights and labour groups slammed Qatar's treatment of migrant workers, used to build new stadiums and infrastructure for the tournament and, while reforms have been welcomed by bodies such as the International Labour Organisation, Al Thawadi says the country is “always ready to improve”. The World Cup has also raised questions about Qatar's alcohol laws, given that international fans would normally expect to be able to enjoy a beer or two and the country limits alcohol sales to a handful of hotels. In the Premier League, things haven't been going quite so smoothly for Dean Smith's men however, and a run of just one win from eight top-flight fixtures has seen Villa tumble dramatically down the standings. I stole a couple of yards off him and knew then that I was in a foot race I was not going to lose. I still had to deal with the ball of course, and as it was dropping in front of me I was caught in two minds whether to take a big touch to control it or let it run across my body. In the end, the ball almost ran from me but it worked out because it drew the keeper and, well, my second touch wasn't bad, was it? Beckford outpaced Wes Brown as they chased Jonny Howson's long ball, then steered the ball past United keeper Tomasz KuszcakI've got to be honest, at first I thought I'd missed it. In those games they’ve amassed 15 shots on target, they were only able to manage 20 shots on target in the five games before that so things are definitely looking up for the New Zealand club. The arrival of Gary Hooper seems to have given them a competitive edge in the final third and they’ll be keen to keep things rolling this weekend and jump into the top six, something that looked almost impossible just three weeks ago. The clean sheets are down from last season, but the aura remains around his defence. Just remember where Liverpool used to be: punchlines revolving around Lovren’s mistakes and Gerrard’s despair. Even Klopp was under pressure, failing to replicate the title challenge that came under predecessor Brendan Rodgers. Chivas Guadalajara vs Juarez predictions for Sunday's Liga MX clash. The hosts arrive as big favourites and will be expecting to pick up all 3 points. Read on for all our free Liga MX predictions and betting tips. Now they have filed a criminal complaint alleging fraud by his agents after his lack of skill became apparent. Bernio Verhagen, 25, arrived at Viborg in October ostensibly from Chilean side Audax Italiano. However, it is not certain that he ever played for that club, or others that he claimed to. He was pulled from the field after his first training session at Viborg due to the low level of his football skills, the club said in a statement. Today at Europe will be played few friendly games as part of the preparation of the teams for restarting of the teams after Corona virus break. Here rivals will be two teams from Czech Republic - Pardubice and Chrudim. Posted at 73' Fran Gámez (Mallorca) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Barcelona. Carles Aleñá replaces Ivan Rakitic. Posted at 71' Attempt missed. Dani Rodríguez (Mallorca) left footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the right following a corner. SubstitutionPosted at 71' Substitution, Mallorca. Josep Señé replaces Iddrisu Baba. Posted at 70' Corner, Mallorca. Premier League clubs will consider making changes to the way VAR reviews are used from next season, including the scant use by on-field referees of pitch-side monitors to review incidents tehemselves, the league's chief executive Richard Masters said earlier this month. Most of the controversy about the system has related to close offside calls often involving goals that are ruled out when an attacker is a few millimetres ahead of a defender. Two first-half goals by Willian, one of them a penalty, could have been followed by others. Spurs were taken by surprise by the visitors' formation which included three central defenders and the return of left-back Marcos Alonso to add attacking threat. Mourinho said Lampard had resorted to the same three-at-the-back system that was familiar to the team after former Chelsea coach Antonio Conte used it to win the league title in the 2016-17 season. On ITV’s coverage, Ruud Gullit said, not entirely without relish, that Bayern’s approach was “absolutely c**p”, while in The Sun Jimmy Greaves took a similar line. This was not just a triumph for Manchester United but for football in general. It was a triumph of good over evil. It wasn't an accident" It would absurd to suggest that United were not fortunate. English Premier League. Team Man Utd will play with team Watford. Hosts did 3 wins and 2 draws at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not bad. Today Man Utd will play without some players like Pogba, Rashford and Tuanzebe. Guests did 3 draw games at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not well. But statistics says that Watford won h2h match with Man Utd. Hosts played midweek game in Europe League. Also team Watford need points. They have 19 place in red zone. My bet will be on guests with AH +0.5. They have a big chance and motivation to get points today . BookingPosted at 88' Ben Godfrey (Norwich City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 88' Foul by Ben Godfrey (Norwich City). Posted at 88' Tom Cleverley (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Watford. Nathaniel Chalobah replaces Etienne Capoue. It was easy to think that this Sevilla side looked set to replicate the inconsistent and often toothless version that we witnessed during the last campaign after they lost three La Liga games from four in late September / early October, however they have gelled together superbly over the past two months and answered their critics in style. The death toll from the outbreak in Turkey rose to 44 late on Tuesday, while the number of confirmed cases of the virus in Turkey rose by 343 to 1,872. In a statement, Fenerbahce said its entire team had been tested for the virus on Wednesday. Our player and the medical staff member were sent to the hospital for further tests and treatment," the club said. Last month, Mourinho played down reports of a training ground row with Rose after the full back was left out of the goalless draw against Watford. It's not worked out, but full respect to him and what he's doing at the club. He took over with the club 12 points adrift of Chelsea (in fourth place) and now it's four," Rose added. Second from top will host second from bottom this Saturday evening as RB Leipzig take on Cologne. Leipzig will hope to take all three points from this Saturday's fixture to keep the pressure firmly on Borussia Monchengladbach at the top of the Bundesliga table. While that game had ended in demoralising defeat for Manchester City, this one would have a very different outcome. Guardiola continued to urge his players forward, despite the danger posed by Vardy on the break, and they were soon level. Riyad Mahrez, who was being half-heartedly booed by fans of his former club, cut in from the right and fired in a low shot that cannoned off Caglar Soyuncu and left Kasper Schmeichel helpless. Neman and Rukh Brest will face each other in the upcoming match in the Vysshaya Liga in Belarus. Neman this season have the following results: 2W, 2D and 3L. Meanwhile Rukh Brest have 2W, 3D and 2L. This season both these teams are usually playing defensive football in the league and their matches are low scoring. He was a very popular guy. I had huge respect for Jim. League Managers Association chairman, and former Leeds United boss, Howard Wilkinson added: "I have so many fond memories of Jim as a football manager but foremost as a friend. Jim and I have known each other since our teenage years, and I have been in his debt since the day he asked me to become player-coach at Boston United, where I served my apprenticeship. In contrast, their opponents on Saturday Newcastle, have played themselves into their best form of the season in recent weeks and the Magpies came from behind to beat Southampton at St. James' Park on Sunday, scoring an 87th minute winner that is certain to galvanize their new found momentum. Isolation is mentally difficult'Immediately after speaking to his family, he went into self-isolation. Living together with his wife, Miriam, Favalli locked himself into a room, leaving the rest of the place to her. She would cook meals and leave a plate in front of his door. Miriam had no symptoms. I didn't want to harm her. I never had a problem with my appetite, I could always eat. I couldn't taste or smell anything, but I knew that from common flu too," he said. Borussia M'gladbach vs VfL Bochum 1848 live score, H2H Currently, Borussia M'gladbach rank 15th, while VfL Bochum 1848 hold 11th position. Looking to compare the best-rated player on both teams? Sofascore's rating ... Wolverhampton WanderersWolves have lost three of their past six league fixtures, as many defeats as in their first 19 top-flight fixtures this season. They have led for 305 minutes in the Premier League this season, less than any other side, but have earned an unrivalled 18 points from a losing position. Their only previous victory in five Premier League matches played on a Friday night came against Manchester City in December. We know how good his defending is, making him the Premier League equivalent to an NFL shutdown cornerback. His defending was on full display again but he also showed a great improvement in his crossing, creating a goal for Rashford and there could have been another if an attacker had seized on a similar centre shortly afterwards. De Bruyne is my pick but that's pure football. Jermaine Jenas: Kevin de Bruyne (9)De Bruyne has been head and shoulders above any other player in the league, with the consistency of his performances, how dangerous he is and how he dictates games with his quality. He does things that just amaze me, every time I watch him. He has still got the ability to go and win the Champions League for City this season and when he plays like he did at the Bernabeu, they have every chance. Sir Alex Ferguson has questioned why English teams would want to be part of a proposed global Super League. In October, world governing body Fifa said it wanted to expand the Club World Cup to 24 sides for 2021, plans opposed by its European counterpart Uefa. Fifa has also held private discussions about a global Super League, which would see clubs stop playing in their own domestic leagues to take part. Indeed, the 23-year-old Argentine has more spark than the Danish international has this season. Selling Eriksen might even raise enough money to finance a move for a striker following the injury to Harry Kane. Read the full story Rojo set for Estudiantes loan Marcos Rojo seems likely to finally complete his proposed move to Estudiantes. Substitute Tom Bradshaw nodded in Matt Smith's far-post header to equalise on 69 minutes. Then Connor Mahoney cut in from the left to curl home a right-foot beauty on 78 minutes before crossing from the left just three minutes later for Smith to power home a classic centre-forward's header. Rowett's Millwall go sixth, ahead of the rest of Wednesday's Championship fixtures, while Graeme Jones' Luton will drop to the bottom if Wigan Athletic beat Birmingham City at St Andrew's. Borussia Monchengladbach vs VfL Bochum Live, H2H, Odds 1 day ago — Check Borussia Monchengladbach vs VfL Bochum live skor, live streaming bola, lineups and team statistics on Goaloo Indonesia site. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Leicester City 0, Manchester City 1. Posted at 90'+3' Fernandinho (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Ayoze Pérez (Leicester City). SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Leicester City. Ayoze Pérez replaces Christian Fuchs. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Unai Emery says Granit Xhaka could return to the Arsenal team against Southampton on Saturday, despite recently claiming he was unsure if he would play for the club again. Xhaka, 27, was stripped of the captaincy following his angry confrontation with Gunners fans in a game against Crystal Palace last month. The midfielder has not featured in Arsenal's last four games but boss Emery feels he is now ready to return. Melbourne City’s home form in brilliant recently and they look to make it 17 games unbeaten at AAMI Park this weekend. Their recent history against Perth isn’t great, with just one win in six games but that won’t be playing on the player’s minds this weekend as the attack their opponents with full confidence. The team has scored three goals in each of their last four games and look good value to find the net plenty this weekend too. We haven't accomplished anything yet but at the same time everybody, not just Liverpool fans, can appreciate the brand of football that's on display. As a supporter this has been a dream season so far, every weekend we seem to find a different star to laud . Liverpool are also the holders of the Champions League and Club World Cup trophies. That would be a shame. Abraham has been struggling with this injury for the past four or five weeks but, bearing in mind this is his first season in the Premier League, I have been impressed by what I have seen from him. After Chelsea's draw with Leicester City at the start of February, I talked about him on Match of the Day, and said how his movement in the box could be better and how he should be more confident on his weaker left foot.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page