top of page

Parent Smart Learnin Group

Public·24 members

Today: Greenock Morton - Airdrieonians live watch 24/02/2024 Live HD

Greenock Morton can today confirm that Steven Boyd has departed the club at his own request. We would like to thank Steven for his time and efforts in a ...

Watch Greenock Morton vs Partick Thistle 02.09.2023 Highlights and livestreams of Scottish Championship 2023/24 football fixture between Greenock Morton and Partick Thistle. Best place to watch the 02.09.2023 ... ▶️ Greenock Morton FC vs Airdrieonians Live Stream & Check how to watch Greenock Morton FC vs Airdrieonians live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. It has now been confirmed - in line with regulations - Wigan will incur a 12-point deduction at the end of the season for entering administration. The sanction only comes into force after the campaign is over because, had Wigan finished in the bottom three anyway, it would be carried over to 2020-21. This would move Wigan from 13th to 22nd, above Barnsley on goal difference. It would mean Luton are out of the bottom three and Birmingham and Middlesbrough are safe. Man of the match - Robby McCrorieWith only a point separating the teams prior to kick-off, this was always going to be a close affair. For the home side, Doidge led the line excellently while Docherty put in another fine display in midfield. For Livingston, Sibbald and Lawless were immense but man of the match must go to McCrorie. Greenock Morton | Dougie Imrie | Airdrieonians Preview Greenock Morton | Dougie Imrie | Airdrieonians PreviewYouTube · ‘TonTV9 views · 21 hours ago YouTube · ‘TonTV YouTube · ‘TonTV 5:12 Jahanbakhsh netted his first goal in 1552 minutes of action in all competitions since his debut for the Seagulls in August 2018. Brighton's Aaron Mooy ended a run of 17 Premier League appearances without a goal. Neal Maupay has been directly involved in more Premier League goals this season than any other Brighton player (seven goals, one assist). What's next?Brighton host Chelsea on New Year's Day (12:30 GMT), with Bournemouth going to West Ham five hours later. Read the full story Video - Rejuvenated Smalling prompts transfer frenzy – Euro Papers01:27 United could miss out on Sancho Manchester United are interested in Borussia Dortmund’s teenager Jadon Sancho, who is fresh from helping his German side defeat Paris Saint-Germain 2-1 in the Champions League. The 19-year-old forward is wanted this summer by United, but they may miss out on him if they can't offer him Champions League football, according to The Athletic. A missed Rangers penalty at Hampden and now a missed Celtic penalty. The drama was only starting. Two minutes after the save, Celtic came close to making amends when Jullien's header had to be hacked off the line by Davis. Three minutes after that, more intrigue. Morelos, carrying with him some bad memories of this fixture, was a major focus in the preamble, but when Rangers opened the scoring it wasn't the striker who got it. Under 2.5 goals were produced when these two clubs met for their reverse group fixture back in October, where Feyenoord ran out 2-0 winners. Porto are unbeaten in their last six matches, picking up five wins and a draw, while Feyenoord are also unbeaten in their last six matches, but have only picked up two wins and four draws during that period. England internationals Lucy Bronze, Nikita Parris and Alex Greenwood have won the French women's title with Lyon. The French Football Federation (FFF) confirmed the decision on Friday, with no games possible because of the coronavirus pandemic. It gives the Champions League holders and six-time European champions a 14th consecutive domestic crown. Lyon were three points clear of Paris St-Germain with six matches left, but no games have been played since March. Rose, who said in November he was prepared to run down the final 18 months of his Spurs contract and leave for free after not being handed a new deal, joined Newcastle last month until the end of the Premier League season. Barcelona line up Willian Jose as emergency striker - Paper Round Football news updates Having made 11 appearances for Tottenham in all competitions in the early part of the season under the sacked Mauricio Pochettino, the 29-year-old Rose has played only five more times since Mourinho's arrival in November. What is the latest with Project Restart?The results of the third round of coronavirus tests results are expected to be made public on Wednesday. Squads started non-contact training last Tuesday for the first time since the Premier League was suspended on 13 March because of the pandemic, with 92 fixtures remaining. The government has since approved guidance that allows elite sport to return to contact training, and the league will discuss that with captains, managers and representatives from the Professional Footballers' Association and League Managers' Association on Tuesday. Analysis - a very special moment for ManeJohn Bennett, BBC World ServiceThis will be a very emotional moment for Sadio Mane. He once told me that his two heroes growing up were Ronaldinho and El Hadji Diouf, who is the only other Senegal player to have won the African Footballer of the Year prize before. Diouf was part of Senegal's famous 2002 World Cup team that made a big impression on Mane watching on from home as an impressionable 11-year-old. MANCHESTER, England, Dec 1 (Reuters) - There was one player on the field during Manchester United's 2-2 Premier League draw with Aston Villa on Sunday who had the kind of flair, imagination and creativity that the Old Trafford faithful have come to expect over the years. The problem for those fans was that the player in question was Jack Grealish -- the Aston Villa midfielder whose swagger and craft, not to mention his attention to his hairstyle, has more than a hint of former United favourite David Beckham. Gillingham will host Fleetwood Town for this fixture of the league. Both teams are very average teams in this league, However, Fleetwood have better results in this campaign. They are currently on the 5th place with 60 points. Also, Fleetwood are undefeated in their last 5 matches. On the other hand Gillingham are currently on the 11th place with 51 points. Hosts have highly variable results. However, Gillingham is better team at home. In any case, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. I think, this will be a very important match for both sides. My pick - Gillingham to win. South Korea and China. North Korea were drawn in Group A alongside hosts South Korea, Vietnam and Myanmar. Australia are in Group B with hosts China, Taiwan and Thailand. The top two teams from each group advance to a two-legged playoff in March. The two playoff winners will join Japan, who have already qualified by virtue of being hosts, at next year's Olympics in Tokyo. They were physically strong but I felt we were in no danger technically," says Nevin. You could tell five or 10 minutes in 'we can do them'. And the Scots did, earning a comfortable 2-0 victory to set up a final with Czechoslovakia. But Nevin had a problem. He was scheduled to have a university exam the afternoon after the final. When we reached the semis, I was gubbed because I had to knuckle down to my studying," he says. So Zidane, unable to get any of his points across to the president, left. And when he returned in March 2019 one of the main conditions for his return was the departure of Bale. A deal was brokered in the summer of 2019 that would take Bale to Chinese side Jiangsu Suning. No money would change hands and Real Madrid would, over the then six seasons Bale had played at the club, have amortised their €100m investment (£85. It's poor Start from Smolevichi this season as they are currently Winless in The Vysshaya Liga ( 3W , 3D ) . On The other Hand, Energetic BGU won three in row at starting of the season but now they are currently on losing run of three games. However Smolevichi has better head to head record against Energetic BGU, won all the last three. Five of the last six matches of Smolevichi produced less than 2.5 Goals. Also All the last seven head to head matches between these two teams produced less than 2.5 Goals. So Expecting less than 2.5 goals in this match . While things may not be that bad yet, with the side just one point off third-placed Aberdeen, the problem manager Stephen Robinson has is that there is not necessarily a clear problem with his team. At least not a consistent one. Against Celtic, the front three of Jermain Hylton, Chris Long and Rolando Aarons looked bright and offered reason for hope, despite the heavy scoreline. Against St Johnstone, they were totally ineffective and, had it not been for a bizarre stroke of luck, they would have not been on the score-sheet at all. The performances of both clubs this season provides plenty of reasons to back a win to nil in favour of the hosts this Thursday, as Club Brugge have kept two clean sheets in their last four matches and Oostende have failed to score in three of their last four matches. The hosts have kept nine clean sheets in the league this season and Oostende have failed to score in five of their league games. The visitors have conceded two or more goals in nine league games this season while Club Brugge have scored two or more goals in nine First Division A games, which is why we have backed a 2-0 win for the hosts this Thursday. It was the third season in a row Burnley had gone 2-0 up at Old Trafford, but for the first time they hung on for all three points. United, who were without the injured Marcus Rashford, were lacklustre for large periods and barely threatened Nick Pope in the Burnley goal. They were booed off at half-time and full-time and large parts of the ground emptied with five minutes left. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side remain six points behind Chelsea and off the top four, while Burnley climb to 13th, seven points clear of the relegation zone. We needed some closure so we flipped a toilet roll to see who would play each team. For the first game I played as Newcastle against Manchester City. They got a shock result against City!" said Alex. The pair have been living the magic of the cup - at homeJack added: "It was a Newcastle vs Arsenal final and the Gunners clinched it at the end. As you can imagine, being a Spurs fan, that pained me a little bit. Liverpool's title success was front-page news on 30 April 1990 in the city's Daily Post newspaperThere had been Everton's title win in 1986-87. Liverpool sealed a blistering triumph - fuelled by Barnes and Peter Beardsley - the following year. Then there was Michael Thomas' stoppage-time "it's up for grabs now" goal for Arsenal on a warm Friday night in May 1989 that denied hosts Liverpool the league and FA Cup double in the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster. I thought we wanted to support the attacking players and if there was any doubt it should go to the offensive players," Norwich manager Daniel Farke said. Christian Eriksen levelled for Spurs only for a Serge Aurier own goal to hand the Canaries the lead before Kane fired in a spot kick on his 200th Premier League appearance. Everton are in great shape at the moment and we’re expecting them to take the points here. They face a team that have conceded almost two goals per game on average and the visitors have scored exactly two goals in three of their last six Premier League away games. Backing a 2-1 win for the visitors is our choice for the correct score prediction. The best play for this mach soccer Germany league three between Carl Zeiss and Chemnitzer best my play for this much is the pick over from 2.75 goals what be this best new chance for my play and can look get a new great win for this play if see this four goals at the match for this ordinary time this much now. If see this only three goals I will look get a new great half win from new 3.50 points to my score what be this second secure best chance for this my pick play at the march for ordinary time this mach. I get to learn from the likes of Gareth and Alan and it keeps that side going as well as playing. Coaching might bring new aspects for me but it's about working hard on the pitch and putting in the hours off it, trying to grow my knowledge of the game. If I can help the team in any way, hopefully, I'll take on that role as well. Taylor said he was thrilled to have former Sunderland and Everton midfielder Scott as both a player and as part of the backroom team. Greenock Morton - Airdrieonians FC Line-up Eurosport is your source for Scottish Championship updates. See the full Greenock Morton - Airdrieonians FC lineup and keep up with the latest Football ... The Gabon striker, who has scored 14 Premier League goals this season, was shown a straight red card in the 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace, with the Gunners failing in their attempt to have his three-game ban overturned. Alexandre Lacazette has scored six times for the Gunners in 2019-20, record signing Nicolas Pepe has only grabbed five goals, although there have also been eight goals in all competitions from 18-year-old striker Gabriel Martinelli. Kings Langley will be meeting with the away team Lowestoft and this game looking at it we have given over of 2.5 total goals as the team looking at the last meeting they have scored over of 2.5 total goals in May games and so this makes us to see that this trend will continue in a very good way According to the Times, the FA are prepared to lift the blackout if the league's matches are forced to play behind closed doors, with Sky and BT set to be forced to show games for free, in order to allow supporters to watch their teams. The current rule is enforced to protect match attendances - especially in lower league - as showing 3pm matches on TV would attract huge audiences, taking away from actual match attendees. Arteta set to take the Arsenal job After their late night liaison on Sunday night, it seems that Arsenal have persuaded Mikel Arteta to leave working in the most lavishly-funded football project of all time where he is coaching some of the finest players in the world and being groomed to take over from this generation’s most influential and possibly best manager, in favour of watching at close quarters Granit Xhaka’s big diagonals sail over everyone’s head and gently into the crowd. I think we will see a slow match and we won't see more than 1 goal scored in this match and so my bet is the under 1.5 FT. The teams are Buyu Tepecikspor and Of so and this is a match for the Div 3 in Turkey. The hosts so far after 14 matches are in the middle and scored and conceded only 13 goals. They did a win 1-0 and a draw 0-0 in the last 2 matches played. The guests scored only 12 and conceded 13 and are coming from a defeat 1-0 and so I try this under. Toronto Raptors have won five of their last six games. Toronto Raptors have won 13 of their 16 home games this season. Toronto Raptors have Kyle Lowry and Pascal Siakam in good scoring form. Boston Celtics are top of the Atlantic Division in the Eastern Conference. Christmas Day sees them take on the reigning NBA champions the Toronto Raptors. SC CAmbuur sit on top of the table right now and 3 points clear of the second spot. They won 10 matches, lost 2 nad drawn 3 of their 15 matches this season. They have found the net 35 times and conceded 10 goals. They have a very good defense and I expect them to score 2 or more goals in this match. We’re confident that under 2.5 goals will be produced in Friday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-1 between the pair. Boavista have drawn a lot of games on the road so far this season and it’s been over a decade since they won at this stadium. Both teams have played to a similar standard so far this season and the vast majority of their league games have produced under 2.5 goals and we’re expecting another low-scoring ninety minutes on Friday. That was a good example of what this season has been like for Villa fans - it is hard to get angry like we did when we went down in 2016. That season, out on the pitch no-one really cared but this time the players have given everything. When we've lost, it's usually because we've just not been good enough. THURSDAY Everton v Aston Villa (18:00 BST)Aston Villa's win over Crystal Palace on Sunday was massive for them after Watford and West Ham both won on the previous day. Away from home, Thursday's visitors have really struggled of late, especially in an attacking sense. They've won none of their last 11 away games, losing three of their last five. Moreover, they've scored just one goal in their last five travelling matches. The Fifa Club World Cup starts on Wednesday - with every game available live to watch on the BBC. The champions of each continent and hosts Qatar meet over 10 days in a knockout competition to decide who is crowned the world's top club side, with Liverpool going in at the semi-final stage. Why should you tune in? BBC Sport offers five reasons. A chance to see Gabigol again Media playback is not supported on this device Copa Libertadores: Two late Gabriel Barbosa goals seal dramatic Flamengo win He may not have set the world alight at Inter Milan, but Flamengo striker Gabriel Barbosa - commonly known as Gabigol - is always worth a watch. HB has ended the previous season in the 4th place in the league standings. However, HB was the best team if we take a look at their results at home. HB won 10 of 14 matches and scored 41 goals and conceded 15 goals. In the previous season, HB beat most of their opponents at home by more than two goals and especially in this clash against Streymur I think that they will easily cover this handicap. The visitors lost 9 of 14 matches in the previous season on away. They conceded 33 goals and scored only 15. I pick HB to win by more than 2 goals And you look an idiot when it doesn't. The last couple of days have been about us talking about it because it is no use saying we are playing well but losing - that doesn't work. It was about mentality in both boxes, being focused, and we were. The only disappointment was maybe that we didn't put it to bed earlier. Arsenal are at home against Southampton. Arsenal are in 6th position with 17 points from 12 matches, scoring 16 goals against 17, their form dropped recently after 5 games without victory, if the woes will continue here, we will witness that with this game. In their past games, 2-2 at home against Crystal Palace, followed by 5-5 draw in EEF Cup against Liverpool which they lost in Penalties, 1-1 at home against Wolves, in Europa league 1-1 at away against Guimaraes of Portugal and 0-2 lost against Leicester. Southampton are almost on their way to relegation unless they start to gain points, 8 points from 12 games and goals difference of 11 goals against 29 is their form presently which isn't enough to continue the trade in the English Premier League if they don't change their way. It's better to speak about things that make me laugh. While Son Heung-min has performed admirably as a striker in Kane's previous injury lay-offs, Mourinho said he will effectively be without a recognised forward against Liverpool. We don't have another one. There is not a striker in the squad. We have only one, he is not fit, we don't have another one," Mourinho said. Get all the reaction to Saturday's Premier League actionIn the day's only other 15:00 GMT kick-off, bottom side Watford claimed a point at home to Crystal Palace, with incoming manager Nigel Pearson watching from the stands. Neither side looked like scoring in a grisly stalemate at Vicarage Road. Earlier on Saturday, caretaker manager Duncan Ferguson guided Everton to a 3-1 win over Chelsea to the delight of a boisterous Goodison Park in their first match since Marco Silva's dismissal. England manager Phil Neville and assistant Bev Priestman attended Manchester City's training session in JanuarySo when will the players meet up? There are no fixtures currently in place for Team GB. Instead, Neville has been attending Women's Super League matches to keep tabs on players being considered. He has also met the Great Britain hockey gold medallists to "learn about the experience and the Olympic village". Southend vs Oxford United predictions for Saturday's match in League One. Relegation battlers Southend United play host to promotion hopefuls Oxford United in League One this weekend, where the visitors head into the match as the clear form favourites. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Victory would see Liverpool extend their lead at the top to 11 points over Leicester, who host Norwich at 3pm on Saturday, Three points would also take Liverpool a staggering 17 points above third-placed Manchester City, with the defending champions heading to Arsenal on Sunday. There are no guarantees in the Premier League, but Liverpool will be heavy favourites to dispatch Watford, while City will know they are coming up against an Arsenal side desperate to climb back up the table. The report says police had confirmed that four men wearing balaclavas forced their way into the house while Vertonghen's wife and children were inside. We have been supporting Jan and his family through this terribly traumatic time," the report cited a Tottenham spokesperson as saying. We encourage anyone who has any information to come forward to help the police with their investigation.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page