top of page

Parent Smart Learnin Group

Public·24 members

Greenock Morton v Airdrieonians live online 24 February 2024

23 Nov 2023 — Greenock Morton v Bo'ness United Hamilton Academical v Kelty Hearts ... Stranraer v Airdrieonians The Spartans v Arbroath Tranent v Forfar ...

For anybody on the fringes of the squad whose place is not yet guaranteed, this winter's window could be a final chance to secure a move to increase either their game-time or chances of silverware and impress Neville. Birmingham City midfielder Lucy Staniforth submitted a transfer request in July but so far remains at the Blues, making seven WSL starts so far this season. PFA Player of the Year in 2016, Christiansen, has already sealed her moved from Lyon and could make the first appearance of her second spell with Everton on Saturday against another of her former clubs in Manchester City. It's official. Jurgen Klopp has landed another Christmas number one with Liverpool's 2019 title challenge entry. But can they correct a record that has previously seen them fail to convert that promise into a Premier League trophy?Meanwhile, Pep Guardiola's worst start to a campaign goes on - but Jonjo Shelvey's season just keeps getting better. BBC Sport takes a look at the key statistics from the weekend's Premier League action. Praise be! We have another football documentary to watch! At this stage, we’re so football starved that we’d take a fly-on-the-wall doc from the Dog and Duck Sunday league team. Thankfully, we don’t have to resort to that just yet - because there’s a new film coming on 23 April, all about Andres Iniesta. As well as giving us the chance to look back on Iniesta’s glory days and learn about his background, Andres Iniesta: The Unexpected Hero gives an insight into his family’s new life in Japan, where he now plays with J1 League team Vissel Kobe. We were brainstorming, my dad contacted some hospitals and they said we need some tablets for people who are isolated, especially older people who don't have a phone. It keeps a visual connection with loved ones, which was impossible otherwise. It makes me very happy and makes me sad that I can't help everyone but I am trying the best I can. If it can bring just a little bit of joy to their lives it is great. Colchester, who are languishing in 8th position in League Two, have enjoyed an incredible run in the Carabao Cup this season, and John McGreal's men will be looking for their third Premier League scalp of the campaign this week. Liverpool have that 13-point advantage with a game in hand on Leicester. They will still remain 11 points clear with a game in hand if Manchester City are victorious at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Friday evening. This means a Liverpool team that have lost one league game in 2019 and are on a 34-game unbeaten league run now probably need to lose four of their last 20 in this campaign. And that is factoring in that their challengers must keep winning all of their games, a tough assignment when both Manchester City and Leicester City have not come within touching distance of Liverpool's consistency this season. FRIDAY’S BIG STORIES Tottenham and Arsenal both totally turd at football Tottenham's mini-revival under Jose Mourinho was brought to an abrupt end against a - by any measure - absolutely awful Manchester United side on Wednesday while Arsenal did the whole 'hold my beer' nonsense and took a 2-1 pasting off of Brighton and Hove Albion at the Emirates on Thursday night. An important save by Ben Foster from Paul Pogba, and another with his feet from Marcus Rashford, was as close as Manchester United came to scoring. The knives might be out for De Gea because of his error but former United keeper Foster will know how quickly events can turn against you. This was not a game where goalkeepers were overly utilised but Foster kept his concentration and De Gea momentarily did not, losing United the game as a consequence. All things considered, we think that backing the visitors on the Draw No Bet line is a good way to play here and is something we're more than happy to do. Oldham are far from a force on home territory and in good form on the road, the visitors could well run out 2-1 winners. At worst Scunthorpe shouldn’t lose; but they undoubtedly have the quality needed to secure maximum points. I looked at United's team before the Liverpool game and thought: "Where has all the money gone?" They have spent a lot in the past few years without having very much to show for it. Go through that line-up and it does not strike fear into anyone, which is a worry - and on the pitch things are not much better. Every time I watch United, I feel like they are miles off where they want to be. Halfway through Solskjaer's first full season in charge, I am not convinced they are getting any nearer. Assisted by Raheem Sterling. Posted at 68' Offside, Sheffield United. Oliver Norwood tries a through ball, but Enda Stevens is caught offside. Posted at 65' Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 65' Foul by Enda Stevens (Sheffield United). Posted at 64' Foul by Fernandinho (Manchester City). Posted at 64' John Fleck (Sheffield United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Icardi (Paris Saint-Germain) J. Iličić (Atalanta) A. Konradsen (Rosenborg) L. Martínez (Inter Milan) K. Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain) Daniel Olmo (Dinamo Zagreb) B. Petković (Dinamo Zagreb) Son Heung-Min (Tottenham) R. Sterling (Manchester City) A. The Spanish side's stadium was shut to supporters as part of measures to stop the spread of coronavirus, with the visitors coming from a high-risk zone in the north of Italy. Che Adams scored his first Premier League goal in spectacular style as Southampton withstood a Manchester City barrage to earn victory in a lively encounter at St Mary's. Adams, who joined Saints from Birmingham City for £15m last July, lobbed goalkeeper Ederson with a first-time strike from 40 yards out after Oleksandr Zinchenko had surrendered possession in midfield. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola made six changes to the side which thrashed champions Liverpool 4-0 at Etihad Stadium on Thursday, with key playmaker Kevin de Bruyne among those initially rested. Fleetwood is not in good shape at all and after they failed to win for 5 straight games at home they are now closer to the Shrewsbury on the middle of the table then to the playoffs and today it is pretty much must win game for them cause teams are getting away from them and it is not going to be was at all cause visitors are very tough team to beat but I will risk with Fleetwood and I think one goals could be enough for them to get win and 3 points, but I don't recommend this Torpedo BelAZ will host Energetyk-BDU for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, both teams will try to make a positive result. However, this will not be an easy task. I think, the hosts are small favorites in this game. Zhodino have advantage at home stadium. However, they will have to invest to great effort in this game. Also, we have Energetyk-BDU who's is very average team in this league. True, the visitors have a great results at the start of the new campaign. They have three consecutive victories. In any case, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Maybe this is - draw. Borussia Dortmund's CEO Hans-Joachim Watzke said: "Despite many offers from absolute top clubs from all over Europe, Erling Haaland decided on the sporting task at BVB and the perspective that we have shown him. Our tenacity has paid off. Haaland's father Alf-Inge played in the Premier League for Nottingham Forest, Middlesbrough and Manchester City but his son said he was convinced by the hierarchy at Dortmund that Germany was the right place for him. Yes, Manchester City made up some ground on Jurgen Klopp's side by beating Leicester City, but Liverpool have retained their 10-point cushion without kicking a ball in that competition - and they now have a game in hand on both the teams who are just below them too. I don't think they could really have asked for much more from their week away. Liverpool head for the King Power Stadium next, and they know that if they beat the Foxes there on 26 December, they will take a huge step towards the Premier League title. They head to this clash winless in their last three matches and having already secured survival we doubt they will have the punch. Defensively, they have been weak all season, conceding 64 goals in 36 matches, making them only stronger than the four sides below them. They have just seven clean sheets in the 36 league matches played and with seven of their 11 wins in the league so far coming at home, they will want to take full advantage here. Dudelange fc to take on Apoel fc on Thursday the 28th of November for their second leg in the Europa league. First leg the host won it but they were also conceding too much, so I think they sort this problem by fixing other quality defenders or by changing the formation they used in their first leg. We really want to kick on at this point. You think you’ve nailed Manchester City, and then Aguero… Sheffield United are a tough nut to crack. One of the toughest nuts in the Premier League in fact. You need a big set of those pliers things to crack this nut. Fortunately for them, Manchester City have just about the biggest set of those pliers things in the game, and his name is Sergio Aguero. After the game, Lampard said the incident represented Just "another huge question mark" for VAR which was introduced to the Premier League this season. I was just waiting for the red card to be shown," he said. It's just not good enough. Saying afterwards they made a mistake is not good enough. They had. England's Jade Moore says testing herself in Florida's humid weather and playing with Brazil legend Marta were among the pull factors behind her move to Orlando Pride. Six-time Fifa World Player of the Year Marta and USA striker Alex Morgan are among Orlando's stars. Moore, 29, left Reading on 1 April after 15 years in England's leagues. I feel like I've been in the WSL so long now it's not scratching that itch for me any more," Moore told BBC Sport. It added that league officials were in touch with the Football Association and the Premier League and other stakeholders to ensure a "joined-up and collaborative approach. The EFL also said it was launching a 50 million pound fund to help deal with some of the impact of the stoppage. Measures are to be put in place to immediately assist with cash flow via a £50million short-term relief package," it said. These two sides have both managed to move clear of the drop zone so far, but can they move further away from danger with a victory this weekend? Both Reading and Birmingham are focused on survival, but who will edge the meeting at the Madjeski? Friday's Irish Cup final between Ballymena United and Glentoran is set to be the first played in front of spectators in the UK since March. Restrictions imposed to combat the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic led to a suspension of action and when games resumed they were behind closed doors. Ballymena and Glentoran have both been allocated 250 tickets for the final at the National Stadium at Windsor Park. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Andrew Robertson. Posted at 54' Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 54' Foul by Enda Stevens (Sheffield United). Posted at 54' Attempt missed. Leganes vs Espanyol predictions for Sunday morning’s La Liga fixture at Estadio Municipal de Butarque. This Sunday’s La Liga action kicks-off with a huge relegation scrap, as the bottom two square off in Madrid. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. The Telegraph reported that the current ambition among league bosses is for the 2020/21 season to start as planned in August in the hope of staving off long-term financial consequences for clubs. This schedule would allow for that to still happen. The football season has been halted by the Premier League and English Football League until at least April 30, though many anticipate the postponement of matches to last longer, with the UK Government currently indicating that severe social restrictions may be in place for 12 weeks or more. German 2nd Bundesliga 15th day, Dynamo Dresden are in the worst season that never befall them, 12 points from 14 matches in the league so far, just 3 wins in all league, 3 draws and 8 lost games, they don't know more how to fight to get out of relegation zone because they have given all they can in every game, but at the end it's always not enough, winning against SV Wehen Wiesbaden at home 1-0 was all the can since many weeks. In the Scottish Challenge Cup - or to give it its full name, the Tunnock's Caramel Wafer Challenge Cup - semi-final a couple of weeks ago Inverness Caledonian Thistle's Jamie Keating was shown a second yellow card for 'simulation', meaning of course he would miss the final, which is this coming weekend. Considering the Dutch giants swept Valencia aside 0-3 at Mestalla earlier in the campaign, the result marked just how far Albert Celades' side have progressed since his appointment in September and they will hope to sustain their fine recent form when Real Madrid come to town this weekend. Greenock Morton FC: Home Match Info Greenock Morton vs Airdrieonians... Steven Boyd Departs the Club is now LIVE! Click here · to buy your lottery tickets · for the next draw. Your ... Read the full story Video - Barca hatch new plan to snare Neymar – Euro Papers01:10 Champions League considers weekend games While the Premier League plans to play out the rest of the season, UEFA are drawing up their own options. The Mirror believes that the Champions League may be played on weekends, as contractual terms mean that it will be best if the competition is finished by June 30 this year. Airdrieonians 0-0 Greenock Morton - Championship 2023 Live Stream. Summary; Team Statistics; Player Statistics. Previous Meetings (Last 6 matches). View: All: Home vs. Away: Away vs. Home. 4, 8, 0. Won (67%), Drew ... If I didn't, I would not be re-signing. Liverpool lost only one game in the Premier League last season as they amassed 97 points but missed out on the title by a point to Manchester City. This time around, they are unbeaten in the league - having won 15 and drawn one of their 16 games - and hold an eight-point lead over second-placed Leicester City and a 14-point advantage over Manchester City. The Reds host Watford on Saturday at 12:30 GMT before their main squad head off to Qatar to play in the Fifa Club World Cup. However, neither fixture contained the same temperatures as the Etihad Stadium. De Gea was the coolest man on the pitch and produced two saves in the latter stages of the game that, under the circumstances, were world class. That's why he's a world class keeper. Did you know? De Gea made four saves during Manchester United's 2-1 victory at Manchester City, helping the Red Devils to all three points. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, SV Werder Bremen. Toprak replaces Kevin Vogt because of an injury. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Ethan Ampadu replaces Lukas Klostermann. SubstitutionPosted at 60' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Amadou Haidara replaces Konrad Laimer. Posted at 59' Attempt missed. Niklas Moisander (SV Werder Bremen) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. But the keeper was powerless to prevent substitute Hamza Choudhury scoring a superb third, curling in his first goal in senior football from the edge of the box. It was the final blow for the home side, whose afternoon started badly and only got worse. Both Jetro Willems and Javier Manquillo were forced off through injury at the end of the first half, before Fabian Schar followed them at the start of the second, leaving them with 10 men following the half-time substitution of the also injured captain Jonjo Shelvey. With Saints mastering the wet and windy conditions brought on by Storm Dennis better than their opponents, Jack Stephens then headed Sofiane Boufal's delivery against the Burnley crossbar as the hosts pressed for a winner. But Vydra's stunning left-foot effort, into the top-left corner from 18 yards, ensured Burnley claimed their first league double over Southampton since 1947. Follow live text commentary of Southampton v BurnleyClarets aim for EuropeBurnley arrived on the south coast after winning at Old Trafford in their last away game. Los Che are clearly a far more consistent outfit now than at the start of the campaign; however they still have to prove that they can string results together on the road, after losing four of their eight away La Liga games this term. Olivier Giroud has scored four goals in his last seven Premier League games for Chelsea, more than he had netted in his previous 38 appearances (3). Willian is the first ever Chelsea player to score a penalty in three consecutive Premier League games and the sixth different player to do it in the competition. What's next?Chelsea travel to Crystal Palace in their next Premier League outing on Tuesday, 7 July (18:00 BST). His free-flowing attacking football has garnered plaudits and produced mountains of silverware. In his time in charge of Flamengo, Jesus has won more titles (five) than he has lost games (four). The most recent of those titles was the Recopa Sudamericana, the contest that pits the Copa Libertadores winners against the winners of the Copa Sudamericana, last week.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page